Focusing on Magnifiers and Low Vision Devices
Canadians with Vision Impairments Gain Independence
Examine grocery labels, restaurant menus and more with
the handheld Pico video magnifier. View objects in full colour,
positive text (black on white), negative text (white-on-black) or yellow on
blue modes. Convenience is at your fingertips with Pico.
LCD - 4" (10.6cm) diagonal
• 3X - 11X
• Length: 6.5",
Width: 3.5" , Height: 1.1"
(16.5cm x 8.9cm x 2.5cm)
• 10 ounces (.28 kg)
- Legs folded/ Hand held - Read brief materials (i.e. price
tags or receipts) or curved surfaces by holding Pico approximately 1
inch above the material. You can adjust the magnification from 3X to
11X by increasing or decreasing the distance between Pico and the
- Using both legs - Set Pico up on both legs for magnification
of 5X. You can also sign checks and write notes. Try turning Pico
vertically for more space to write.
- Top leg unfolded - Unfold the top leg, and turn Pico so that
the buttons are away from you for magnification up to 11X.
- Bottom leg unfolded - Read with ease, unfold the bottom leg
and rotate the Pico with the buttons towards you. Place Pico on the
reading material, tilting the screen towards you. In this position the
magnification is 8X.
Three illumination options:
- Full light - normal setting for reading print material and
- Low light - reduces glare from glossy material.
- Light off - use to reduce glare when reading glossy material
or to read a computer screen. The image quality when using this mode
to read paper is dependent on ambient light.
- Approximate Use time: 1.25 hours; Charge time: 2 hours
- Convenient Power Source: Charge Pico with a standard AC
adapter power setup. This streamlined arrangement is similar to that
of a laptop computer
QUESTIONS AND ORDERS PLEASE
Helping You See Better